Tuesday, May 25, 2010

diapers & wipes

I have lots of baby showers to attend this summer... which is super fun, but can get expensive. So I decided to try to make a few home-made items. I have owned a sewing machine since I was a freshman in college, but have only used it like once until this project!! I hope to use it more and strengthen my sewing skills. (I can't tell you how many times I had to re-do the bobbin and re-tread the needle- ha ha.. practice makes perfect- right?)

Here are my projects:
a burp cloth using "tiny safari" flannel fabric

this is a little bag to keep diapers & wipes in!
I gave these to our friend Kristi Holman on Saturday
... so if you are having a baby in the near future-
one or both of these gifts might be yours - get excited! ha ha

1 comment:

kristen said...

brit you are so crafty!! way to go!! i love it!