Tuesday, June 9, 2009

flowers for my birthday!

mom came in town for my birthday this weekend and helped me surprise chase by planting flowers in our front yard! dad and linda had bought me some zinnias for my birthday- which became our inspiration! we had so much fun. these flowers have become my "babies" now- I don't want them to die so I have started to water them everyday at 6:30 AM!! we'll see how they do! thanks for your help mom!

    
BEFORE
AFTER 



Chase was out of town for my birthday, so he sent these 
beauitful flowers to my work! 
What a sweet husband I have! 

2 comments:

Malinda said...

The flowers look so pretty!, it was so much fun spending time with you! There is nothing we can't do now that we figured out that power drill!! haha! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Love you!
Mom

jordan said...

fun times! Sorry to miss your birthday...we'll have to do something fabulous when we are all back in town.