I wish that I could be there to help celebrate, but since I am not I thought I would dedicate a blog to my mom! Here is a list of a few things that I appreciate about my mom:
- She is just a phone call away to talk about everything or nothing at all
- She loves her girls unconditionally...
- She is my best friend- I can tell her just about anything
- We are pretty much the same person... ha ha
- She has the most caring loving heart I have ever known
- My friends love her because she takes all of them in as her own
- She loves Chase like her own son
- She loves the Lord and encourages me to do the same
- Her hugs
- Our special "voice" we share :0)
There is so much more, but we would be here forever. I am so blessed to have the mom that I do. I hope that I will love and care for our future kids as much as she does one day. Thanks mom for who you are. Hope your birthday is wonderful! I can't wait to celebrate it in Denever in a few weeks. Love you...