Thursday, November 26, 2009

thankful...

there are so many things to be thankful for this time of year. In the spirit of "thanksgiving" I am going to list a few things I am thankful for this year...
  • God's abundant grace and patience upon my life as I press into Him during stress and worry about work.
  • God continuing to lead us to pursue moving to the gulf in about 14 months and attend a conference in January! (more on this later)
  • Chase.... he loves me, cares for me, listens to me, supports me, prays with and for me, makes me laugh, takes care of me, shows me Christ's love daily...
  • Paige... I know this may come as a surprise to some, but I really am thankful for her, I have grown to love her and enjoy her company :0) (this is our dog for those that don't know)
  • Our family-- who continues to support us, love us and pray for us. We are so blessed to have three wonderful sets of family to care for us. (wish we could see you all more often!)
  • Our Friends--I appreciate their love, laughter, and company.
  • Sweet blessings-- for example, a few weeks ago, jord drew me a bubble bath with candles and everything (in a best friend sort of way...), just because she is great and wanted to bless me! another example, my mom's care packages... for thanksgiving we got fall decorations- which I love! another example, my sisters and old friends calling, "just to say hi and to see how things are going!
... and so much more!

"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances..." 1 Thes. 5:16-18

1 comment:

Glenda McGough said...

I am sitting across the table from you right now, you on your computer and me on mine.....how THANKFUL am I that you are here (and oh, you brought Chase and Paige too). Yesterday was a great day, lots of family and lots of love. But, the best was watching the wedding video, laughing and crying! It was beautiful. And, so thankful that we could sit there and watch Ben having fun going from one person to the next and laughing, he has the BEST laugh ever! God is Good....ALL THE TIME!