- God's abundant grace and patience upon my life as I press into Him during stress and worry about work.
- God continuing to lead us to pursue moving to the gulf in about 14 months and attend a conference in January! (more on this later)
- Chase.... he loves me, cares for me, listens to me, supports me, prays with and for me, makes me laugh, takes care of me, shows me Christ's love daily...
- Paige... I know this may come as a surprise to some, but I really am thankful for her, I have grown to love her and enjoy her company :0) (this is our dog for those that don't know)
- Our family-- who continues to support us, love us and pray for us. We are so blessed to have three wonderful sets of family to care for us. (wish we could see you all more often!)
- Our Friends--I appreciate their love, laughter, and company.
- Sweet blessings-- for example, a few weeks ago, jord drew me a bubble bath with candles and everything (in a best friend sort of way...), just because she is great and wanted to bless me! another example, my mom's care packages... for thanksgiving we got fall decorations- which I love! another example, my sisters and old friends calling, "just to say hi and to see how things are going!
"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances..." 1 Thes. 5:16-18