- Chase started working for Blosser Appraisal in January
- I became more used to the "working/real" world and was able to wake up on time and get to work prepared & ready to go! :0) ha ha
- We got lots of little projects done around the house: Chase surprised me with a freshly painted and re-tilted laundry room, we installed a new a faucet in the kitchen, re-painted our bathroom, put together a desk in our computer room, re-decorated our guest room....
- We traveled to the Arabian Gulf over spring break & fell in love with the country and people
- We traveled from coast to coast attending and being part of friend's and families weddings (literally coast to coast- I had one in CA and Chase had one in Ohio and everywhere in between!)
- I got to travel to NY for the first time!! (next time I hope the trip is longer than 22 hours- but it was still great!)
- I resigned from my job so we could focus on getting ready to "go".
- We have begun the process of serving our great King... we are finally not just "talking" but "doing"
thank you friends and family for your support, love and care over the past year! We are so blessed to have you in our lives.
tomorrow we leave for Orlando, Florida to attend a conference. We are looking forward to see what this process will look like and where God is continuing to lead and guide us. Please be in prayer that we would be challenged, that God would speak to our hearts and that He would be the leader in this journey. We are attending the COP with our friends, Drew, Jord, and Jenny- please pray that we would be united as a team. We will let you know how it went when we return!
Happy New Year!!
"God provides the wind, but man must raise the sails." - Saint Augustine
"By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going." - Hebrews 11:8