July 19, 2008
"it's like ra-in on your wedding day!"
I can't believe how fast time flies! Chase and I have been married for three months today! It has been such a wonderful adventure so far.
Some of the things that WE love and have learned about marriage so far are:
- We never have to say good bye at night
- He/she is always there when I wake up
- It is sanctifying (reveals our sin & shows us our desperate need for our Saviour)
- It is encouraging
- You always have a best friend around
- You can sit around in your under ware and it is ok!
- You way is not always "the way"
- Chase likes his ketchup out of the fridge- i have learned to submit to this :0)
- "Things run more smoothly in the evening, if I make the bed in the morning." - Chase
I am so blessed to be married to Chase- we both have a lot to learn and lots to grow in, but I am confident that with Christ as the center of our marriage we will be just fine. Here's to 3 months baby!