- a mini-language class at the G.A.P (we had a 45 minute private class with a super cute local woman- I will just say we have lots to learn!!)
- tour of the mall/Carrefour in Al Ain
- coffee, dates, oranges, & omani bread with some of drew's guy friends
- a tour of a date farm
- ate yummy bread & cheese
- a night out with drew & jord's Omani friends
- a tour of a mosque in Muscat
- beach time at a P.D.O.
- a sunset boat ride with soft drinks & snorkeling & an engagement- congrats Mark & Stacey!!
- a great stay with drew & jord's best friends: John & Vic
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
loving it here..
we have been here for 3 days now and have had such a great time. We have managed to cram 4 days worth of stuff into 3- since we lost one because of the travel mishap. Some highlights of our trip so far: