Wednesday, March 4, 2009

coffee


I am so thankful for coffee.... 

The other morning I was sitting at my desk at work, checking my e-mail, and sipping on a delicious cup of coffee- it was nice and hot and had the perfect coffee/cream ratio (if you have ever had coffee with me than you know that there is prob. more cream than coffee- haha) Anyway, I was sitting there thanking the Lord for coffee. It tasted so good and was fulfilling its purpose- waking me up. It is very strange to me to think that just 3 1/2 years ago I did not like coffee- I couldn't stand the smell, the taste, and it made me feel shaky. It is amazing what college and the need to stay awake to cram for a test will do... 

My favorite types of coffee:
  • At Starbucks: Cinnamon dulce latte
  • At Sugarbrowns:  "goody two-shoes" (non-fat/sugar free carmel latte) 
  • At Daybreak: Vanilla latte
  • At home: Dunkin donuts cinnamon spice coffee with coffee mate french vanilla creamer 
  • At Drew & Jord's: Decaf southern pecan coffee with milk and splenda





No comments: