I am so thankful for coffee....
The other morning I was sitting at my desk at work, checking my e-mail, and sipping on a delicious cup of coffee- it was nice and hot and had the perfect coffee/cream ratio (if you have ever had coffee with me than you know that there is prob. more cream than coffee- haha) Anyway, I was sitting there thanking the Lord for coffee. It tasted so good and was fulfilling its purpose- waking me up. It is very strange to me to think that just 3 1/2 years ago I did not like coffee- I couldn't stand the smell, the taste, and it made me feel shaky. It is amazing what college and the need to stay awake to cram for a test will do...
My favorite types of coffee:
- At Starbucks: Cinnamon dulce latte
- At Sugarbrowns: "goody two-shoes" (non-fat/sugar free carmel latte)
- At Daybreak: Vanilla latte
- At home: Dunkin donuts cinnamon spice coffee with coffee mate french vanilla creamer
- At Drew & Jord's: Decaf southern pecan coffee with milk and splenda