Friday, April 23, 2010

nanny momma

Chase has given me a new name: "Nanny Momma"... and I am actually quite fond of it! A few weeks ago we kept our friends, Drew & Jord's, girls (Kead & Sayla) for the weekend (Thursday afternoon- Sunday) and then this past week I had my regular two boys- Hays & Will plus Kead & Sayla on Monday & Wednesday while Jord was in Guatemala with our church & Drew was working... so I got to experience what is is like to have four kids under the age of 3!! Pure craziness I tell you... but super fun at the same time. Although I can't tell you Chase & I will be having 4 kids under the age of 3 anytime soon.

Here are a few pictures from our week...

popsicles for snack!
we also played "movie theater" and watched Aladdin - I actually got all of them to sit, watch and snack on cheerios and pretzels for about 5 minutes or so... at least long enough to get this picture. I also had about 20 minutes both days where all four kids were sleeping/resting- pretty amazing if I must say.
I had to take a picture of this book because I think I have it memorized. Hays loves this book. We read it almost everyday before nap time. He is even starting to quote it! I guess it is a good one because it is teaching him how to eat healthy food! But a new book would be nice every once and a while :) I guess not in a three-year-olds mind.

4 comments:

Marcella said...

SO CUTE! I love Nanny Momma!Crazy to have that many kids under 3!!! WOW good job. Hard work huh! You are going to be such a cute mom I can't wait!

Ann said...

I'm impressed! Way to get them all quiet at once. Maybe you could give me some tips. haha!!

I used to LOVE that book when I was little.

kristen said...

brittany you are an amazing nanny mama!! i love the new name!! just found your blog and i love it. i am def cracking up at all the shoes! i prob even have more!! how does that happen when i only wear one pair???

Unknown said...

We had that book as kids! Ah, the Berenstein Bears. It's been a long time.