Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oh Glorious Day!

Oh Glorious Day
"One day when heaven
Is filled with His praises
One day when sin was as black as could be
Jesus came forth to
Be born of a virgin
He dwelt among men, my example is He

Living He loved me
Dying He saved me
Buried He carried my sins far away
Rising He justified
Freely forever
One day He's coming
Oh, Glorious Day
Oh, Glorious Day

One day they led Him
Up calvary's mountain
One day they nailed Him
To die on a tree
Suffering anguish
Despised and rejected
Bearing our sins, my Redeemer is He

One day the grave could conceal Him no longer
One day the stone rolled away from the door
Then He arose o'er
Death He had conquered
Now is ascended
My lord evermore

Oh, Glorious Day
Oh, Glorious Day"

Happy Easter! Thank you for living Jesus!

Brooke & I helped cook Easter dinner this year. Really yummy ham...
(we used orange juice & clementines instead of the tangerines)

Asparagus bundles.. loved these! We also had pistachio salad, green bean casserole & homemade sourdough rolls!

for dessert we had a hot pink Mint chocolate chip ice cream cake from Baskin Robins... a fmaily favorite!
My sister & I Easter morning! We spent it in Knott, Texas this year with my dad & Linda.

Easter night we had a dinner at Drew & Jord's house with our Arab friends... so fun!

2 comments:

The Reeds said...

It all looks so good!

Happy Easter!

Marcella said...

Oh Easter looks like it was wonderful! I got your announcement about going to the Middle East! I am so excited for this experience you guys will have! I hope to keep blogging so we can stay in touch! I am so excited to hear how it will be!