Sunday, January 11, 2009

Crafts with Jord!!


So I have this friend Jordan (most of you know her) and she is super creative and craft-ie.... I would call it a gift. Anyhow, as most of you know I love doing crafts and creative things as well, so this Christmas Jord let me join her in a few crafts she was doing. And with her help and guidance I made (almost finished) stockings for Chase and I and a wreath for our door! I hope to do more next year with her! Oh and she helped me make stationary for gifts for my sisters! Thanks Jord- you are great! 







Jord and her sister have a craft blog and an etsy account that you all should check out- they have some great stuff and craft ideas: 
www.kojodesigns.etsy.com
www.kojodesigns.blogspot.com

2 comments:

jordan said...

thanks britt! the stockings and wreath look great! how did the stationary turn out??

Brittany said...

The stationary turned out great! they loved it. i didn't get a chance to take a picture of it before i gave it to them. thanks for all your help! we need to plan another craft night soon.