Saturday, January 31, 2009

tagged

I love these games. I was tagged by jordan

Here are the rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer. **
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.

**No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun!!



This is from my "fall 2008" folder, it was taken at our couples shower in Dallas (which actually wasn't in the fall, but since I had to get the new hard drive, I have not organized all my pictures completely yet). Clay and Lindsay are the couple that is with us- Clay used to be one of Chase's old roommates and is marring Lindsay this spring! (she was also a former OSU pom girls- so we get along great!) 

people I am tagging:
1)amanda
2)Britney Drumm
3)Marcella
4)sherry 

No comments: